20080502

Harlox

Halo everybody
I'm new here
but this not my 1st blog = ="
lolx

My 1st blog
ehem
long time didn't use it d
is in a forum 1
2nd 1(wretch)-still using
3rd 1(multiply)-long time didn't update adee
now this my 4th blog

allah~
use so many
just like siao lang
but now i syok leh~
what you want?
lolx

recently quite boring
nothing to do
(actually got,just I lazy to do it only)
almost whole day sit in front of computer since I wake up(except i go out)

and recently also got many mood to write blog
I don't know why also~
lolx

now I'm trying my best to use PROPER english to write my blog
lolx
because my english is BAD BAD BAD!!!
know what I get in my GCE-O?
I get 7D!!
what the hell
all of my friends I think at least also get A2 1 leh
but me...
aikx
sobx sobx


got anything want to talk to me??
just leave a comment ba~
or u can chat with me in the chatbox too~

Wee~
finish my 1st articles d
lolx
goodnight!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my old friend-Angeline!

No comments: