20080508

I'm just 18

same as yesterday
today i whole day stay in home
aikx
damn sien
but damn relax and free

againz,
today i also watch the drama
now already episode 11 d
left 5 episodes only
i think tomorrow i'll finish it d
lolx
3 days finish 1 drama

today i receive 2 call for survey
i think both are same 1
because both call also wanna survey the people who above 25 years old 1
but the different is
the 1st call de man is more clever than the 2nd call de girl
lolx

the 1st call de man ask my age before asked me the question
when he heard i say i'm 18
then he say:"o,haha.Ok,then your house got any 25 above 1?"
"no."
"then nevermind d.because i need above 25 years old 1.Thank you."
"welcome."

lolx
he's smart
know to ask the age 1st

then after few hours
another call come d
is a girl
say a lot of things
all bla bla bla together
until i don't know what she talking about
i keep answering her "yes?yes?yes?sorry,I don't understand what you talking about"
lol
then she ask me:"chinese ok?"
"yea~ok!"
then she start asking all the questions
such as "do you got credit card?buy insurance?loan?and bla bla bla~"
i all answer "no"
i keep laughing when answering her questions
my mum though i mad d
lolx

then i think she get shock already
after she talking to me few minutes d just ask me how old i am
and i tell her...
i'm 18!
hahax
she keep laughing
then say sorry to me because she same as just now that guy 1
she want to interview the person who above 25 years old 1
lol

don't know is she waste my time or i waste her time
actually before she ask me those questions
i already decide to tell her i'm just 18
but,she keep bla bla bla a lot of things
until i have no chance to tell her
=="

anyway,it's good also~
entertain me and break my boring dayz
haha

No comments: