20080526

shopping

today
went shopping with YYng,Siew Li,Nittra,Pei Rou and Shu Ting
but finally,
i just bought a nail polish and the remover
LOL
actually the main point i go shopping is want to buy dress for orientation night 1
but hor
can't find a suitable 1 for me
aikx

everyone was busy with the orientation night
everyone seems very excited with it
LOL
including me?
i think i'm not as serious as my those friends
haha!

just now ask ST about the orientation night's performance
she said that my class no one will do any performance
LOL
and she ask me to represent my class to sing
LOL?
ehem,maybe can
since it's maybe the last and only night for me in Chung Ling
so,let me think about it 1st
haha
but i think have to ask my class opinion 1st right??
can't be i want doh want de ma~
later people say me muka tebal~
LOL

although today i didn't bought anything
but i think i already have idea to wear what on that night d

oh yeah~
just now i saw a necklace which i think it's nice!
even my friends also say so
it's only cost RM9.90 [it's in a accessory shop]
but when we go to another sell clothes shop
there cost RM29.90 =="
huh!?i already can buy 3 from the accesory shop!
but finally i didn't buy it also
coz i don't think i need it
but it's really NICE!!!

No comments: