20080509

ma huan!!!

11am,my house phone rang
pick up
"wei"
o~is YYng
she told me that
1 of my friend told her that we need to photocopy our IC,sijil kelahiran and SPM result
then go back to UHS to sign
so that it disahkan
allah~
so late d just tell me
my sijil kelahiran kept by my mum
and she already went to work!
i can't do anything
some more i also didn't have transport also

so,i decide tomorrow just back to sign
but
today already friday!
tomorrow is saturday already
don't know tomorrow got people can sign for me or not
then i asked my junior
then she say tomorrow no coco
what i guess is right 1
because they now i think already in exam
sure no coco 1

what to do?
aikx
i have to wait until monday just can sign it d
so,monday i'll go 2 school
go to UHS before go to CLHS
aikx

that's what i worried today's morning
ALLAH~

and now
another problem appear d
the surat tawaran write the time of register is 9am
but got 1 of my friend go ask CLHS's principal
and the principal told her
monday we have to reach there before 7.30am!!
what!?
the paper not write 9am 1 meh?
how come is 7.30am 1??
why like that eh leh?
ALLAH~
so,what time i should go?
aikx

today whole worry about those form 6 things can d
why f6 so ma huan 1??
aikx

No comments: