20080505

Lame Tag Game

Tag by synjie againz
lolx

What was i doing 10 years ago(1998)?
1.studying standard 2
2.be a prefect in school
3.sleep
4.bath
5.eat

5 things on my to-do list today
1.bath
2.eat
3.online
4.watch drama
5.sleep

5 snack i enjoy
1.MARS chocolate(recently just love it 1...last time i didn't like eat chocalate 1)
2.sweets with flavour of mint
3.rocky
4.horlick
5.McD

5 things i would do if i were a bilionaire
1.go travel (TAIWAN)
2.help those people who need help
3.go study the course (mass com) that i wish to study but not f6
4.buy the artist album that i like
5.beauty up myself...lolx

5 of my bad habits
1.i won't do the things that people force me to do
2.although know it's a bad habit,but i still don't want to change(coz i want to have my own style what)
3.make my room very messy
4.like to say 'wait' to my mum
5.sometimes forget to do the things that people ask me to do

5 place i have lived
1.Perak road
2.now de house lo
3.in san ming primary school =D
4.in han chiang college =P
5.in li teik primary school XD

5 jobs i've had
1.student in primary school
2.student in secondary school
3.prefect and monitor
4.promoter
5.good daughter =D

5 people i tag
1.Angeline
2.Jess loo
3.lao lang phine
4.Happy
5.Pei Lyn

No comments: