20080530

oh gosh!!!

now is holiday
but,i feel that my friends all also very busy
busy with the competition de things
coz i'm gonna leaving Chung Ling
so i didn't join the competition
now everyday were very free!
free till gonna have the spider net on my head d ==
anyone wanna invite me to go out??

everyday sit in front of computer
i know it's aren't good for health
but what to do?
i really feel damn sien!
and nothing can let me to have my interest to do
aikx

actually i got tuition homeworkS to do
but i really lazy to do it
feel sleepy
but don't dare to go to sleep
because i scare night i can't sleep
>"<

last night because after came back from the orientation night
i went to wash my hair
because it's full of water gel and wax!
so i have to wait until my hair dry d then just go to sleep
i sleep at 1am++
since school life start
i haven been sleep so late d!
and oh my god!
today i found that many pimples 'pop' out adee!!!
argh!!!>"<

well,i damn sleepy now
and outside raining
it's nice weather to sleep
LOL
the rain was start since noon till now d
rain and stop and rain and stop
aikx
can you please stop to rain adee??
tonight i want go out with my mum la!!!
if rain,then i have no chance to go out d
you know my head gonna have spider net d??
can sky pity me??
let me out??
i'll thanks to you!

No comments: