20080519

Pray

yesterday went breakfast with SV and PR
after that we went to Poh Oo Toong
after finish the activity in Poh Oo Toong,
i went lunch with SV and MX
say is eat lunch,
but i just drink water only
LOL

after that went back home adee
about 5pm
went to pray with my mum,brother and his gf
park the car on my grandma last time lived de house
then we walked to 佛總、三慧講堂、李氏中祠、洪福寺&洪福寺旁邊的暹廟
i donate some money for the China earthquake
then people give me a paper to write and hang on the 許願樹
i write 'healthy','good for my study' and 'world peace'!
yeah~!you didn't see wrong...
i really write WORLD PEACE~!
LOL
my brother don't know what to write
and i ask him to write world peace too
haha
well,it's really important what

after that,we went to have our dinner
we went to eat 'bak kut teh' in macalister road
it's quite famous
we wait for a long time
finally~!
yummy!but i not much enjoy it
coz i get stomachache!
coz i eat my breakfast on 9am till 7pm just eat my dinner
didn't my lunch!
oh gosh!damn pain la
no mood to eat pun

but got 1 thing surprise me!
coz on the way back to home,
i really pain till can't say anything
i thought i will suffer it whole night d
SAD
but,when i reached house
i quickly change my pants which a bit tight
amazing thing happen d
i had no pain d
LOL

it must be my pants too tight d
all the promoter that sold the pants de fault!
when i tried the pants,i told her it's a bit tight
then she told me
nevermind 1
it will be ok/suitable after i wash it
well,now i had already wash it d
it's also a bit tight
what you think about it?
what i want to tell her is...
go hell la you!
want earn the money then like this cheat the customer!
damn hate her!

No comments: