20080506

no mood dayz

today
I go back to my secondary with 2 YY [lolx]
we go back to take the f6 letter
unfortunately
our 2nd principal told us
we have to print it out ourselves!
WTH

allah!
waste our time to go back nia
all also the staff in the office la
told YY say that can get letter in school

well,
we met joanne and silvia
joanne was also go back to get f6 letter 1
while silvia was accompany her

after that,
me and 1 of the YY back to her house
because i have nobody can fetch me back

then we tried went to settle our transfer school de things
but
nothing we can do yet
we have to wait until form 6 school start
means we still have to wait for about 1 week
aikx

after that
YY's mum drop me at Prangin mall

3pm-start my lonely time in Prangin mall
recently always go there
nothing for me to buy
and i have go there for 3 or 4 years d!
damn boring to go there
but what can i do?
nobody can fetch me back
even if i take bus back
i have no key to get in my house
aikx

I have no place to go
and since i feel a bit faint
[because of sit car,but not YY's mum driving got problem,is my own problem,i will feel faint when sit car...lolx]
and a bit miss Mc D's nugget[long time din eat d]
then i go Mc D eat lo~
lolx

in Mc D
i saw few pairs couple
many students with school uniform
few gang of ppl at there chit chat while eating
and some is same like me--alone
lolx
so boring leh?go see so much
because i really feel damn boring ma
somemore got a guy say he in prangin mall
but dun wan reply my messageS
[lolx...i really sent many messages to him,but he din reply me]
don't know is it with girl girl

ehem
whatever~
not my business anymore
since he say HE JUST REPLY HIS FRIEND'S MESSAGE!
what the hell?it's damn hurt me!
i take him as my good friend
but then he say so to me!
go eat shit la you!!!
make me damn bad mood now!!!
(but correct also,i nearly forget he is also under 1 of the member of know my name de stranger)
(i think i shouldn't have hope to him)

well,me in Mc D for almost 40 minutes
because nothing to do
ate slowly
and i'm very full!!
coz 1pm i jz ate my lunch in YY's house
but i still finish it all~
lolx
that's why so fat
hahax

then i went to walk and walk and walk
no any direction eh walk
then walk to popular
inside the popular also walk and walk and walk
see this and that
but didn't buy it
then i start to read the novel there
i don't know how long time i stand at there

finally
i look at my watch
o~it's time my mum back to home d!
i can call her come and fetch me d
finally i can back to my home d
so touch~T^T
i bought the novel that i read[since it just cost RM2.90 only =="]
then
i back home d lo~

oh yea~
i met vicky while i wait for my mom too
her hair so long
until i thought she didn't study in union anymore
lolx

No comments: