20080513

Pray for me,please!

today was the 2nd day i in CLHS/f6 life
same as yesterday
today damn bored!

the teachers talk and talk and talk for almost 3 hours!!
and as the students,
we sit at there for 3 hours too!!
damn sleepy
and i think got some of them were fishing...lol

today,we also know our class d
start from tomorrow
we have to queue up according our class d

OMG!physics class were so many people!!
each class got about 32 persons
but
unfortunately
there's just 5 girls in each class
OMG!and my class just got 4 girls only![including me]
after i transfer school,there's only 3 girls...
pity them

i really can't imagine a class only got 4 girls and 28 boys!
i feel very terrible lo~
coz all the guys are very tall
and i too short T^T
they stand beside me and my friend
just like a wall
lol
and most of them we don't know 1...
aikx

just now i feel i damn unlucky!
coz i same class with a guy that i hate the most!
OMG!!!luckily i'm gonna transfer d
now i just pray that i could change to art stream as soon as posibble successfully!
you all also help me to pray k??

No comments: