20080802

tired lo...

last night
Ah Choo sms me told me today can go work noon shift~
coz my permanent got go work~!
woohoo!
so,today morning
I 10 something only woke up
when i woke up,i saw my phone got 7 miss call!
[i dunno coz i set it as silent when i slept last night]
huh?
siapa tu??
then a sms came
it was my permanent sms me
she ask me go work on 12pm~
i think she din go work
aikx
pity me~

but when 11 something
she call me againz
she told me that i can go work on 6pm d
coz she is okay d
and will go work on 1pm
aiya~nvm d la~
i go work on 12pm

luckily i go work on 12pm
coz hor
when i jz reached
got a family came and tried my brand de clothes
and finally they bought 2 from me!
some more is normal item!
wahahax

then my permanent came d
start busy busy busy~~
coz my permanent decided to return some clothes
coz it's too many d!
until we didn't have enough place to keep those stock
so we do and do and do

b4 that,i asked my permanent can i back on 6pm or not
coz that time i really sleepy
and tmr is Natalie's bday
decide to buy something for her
and i need to buy something else also~

so today my work shift is not full day
not morning shift
not noon shift also~
what's it call?
i dunno~
12pm-6pm
6 hours!!!
i din eat for 6 hours!!!@@"

No comments: