20080823

don't insult DA MOUTH!!!

well,today is another good daugther day
LOL
i accompany my mum go out againz
we go find my 3rd aunt
and then went to gurney plaza
for asking the hotlink's stuff
then we went to buy McD's ice cream to eat
and OMG!!
i met dinosaur!
[well,i don't want to mention who is the dinosaur not because scare she see this]
[she this stupid dinosaur won't found here 1!hahax]
[i jz dun wan to break her reputation only~(i'm so kind...XD)]
i saw her,but i think she didn't saw me
i avoid to let her see me
and i run!
LOL
i 1st time do this kind of things~

okay well,back to the title
why today i put this title?
coz of JOHN,HENLEY and KAY!
[well,1st time see i use red colour right?coz i really dislike them!]
[especially KAY...for me,she's a fake person...i dunno why she will gv me such a feel]
WTH!?
sing 结果咧 in summer 8°c concert!
and sing till like SHIT!!!
DON'T INSULT DA MOUTH okay??

AISA is so sexy and nice!
some more her voice is nice than KAY 100 over times!
and HARRY is totally handsome and sing nice than JOHN and HENLEY!
btw,
i don't know whether is JOHN or HENLEY sings HARRY's and MC40's part d

well,
so sad for awaking
coz they jz sing 2 songs only T^T
how come others got 3-4 songs
but they jz 2 songs??
and what i guess is correct!
they sing 夏天的风~
hoho~^O^

ehem...
i feel Jolin quite different tonight
but dunno where's the different
LOL

whole night i just watch some only
but i 'listen' all
lolx
TV beside me
but I didn't watch
I jz watch awaking only
then others I use my ears to listen
then chat with my friends in msn
hahax

btw,I really got mother's feel?
**curious**
I don't know it's a praise or what
I asked why to those who say I got mother's feel 1
they say coz i good in caring people wor~
@@
is it?
DUI~

-a lovely saturday end d-

No comments: