20080809

sick again

9am went back to UNION
today was the final of singing competition
I'm backed to watch it
and want to take my last year cert
but...
Ee Von forgot to bring it
=="

this year's standard =="
totally can't compete with last year 1
so...
don't want say so much d
LOL

after back from UNION
i accompany my mum go here and there
when back to home,
so tired

on9 a while,
decide to go for a nap
but,totally can't sleep
although i'm very tired d
i feel my body was hot!
but,when touch it
it's cool!!!
GOSH!i'm sick d!
[sure sick la!a BIG SICK VIRUS in my house ma!]
[some more sleep same room with me!]
[always cough in midnight!]
[now make me sick d!!!!i hate you!!!!]

not feeling well
so didn't go for work
planning to rest 1
but then
do my PowerPoint assignment till 'ki form'!
LOL
now almost done d!
left a bit go college only done it d

is turn for my moral assignment d!
some more monday got a presentation for it
each person 1-2 minutes
aikx
so 烦 with it...

No comments: