20080830

gathering with secondary school's friends

today
went to gurney with Yiing Yng,Ham,Phaik Lean and May Hoong
met Mr. Eric,Yan Ying
saw Joanne Lim,Gregory Ng and Dollar~
hmmx
at 1st i not sure is it she's Dollar
i tried to call Dollar
but she no respond @@"
i tot i recognise wrong ppl
but finally,i saw her face
really is her...==lll

well,Ham still the same
always will tangguh the time 1
LOL
at 1st we plan about 12 something to reach gurney
but,finally...
they 2.30pm only reach!
luckily i ask them let me know when they reach
then only i go out from my house~
hoho~how clever i am~
hahax

went food court to eat
but i din ate anything
i jz drank a cup of milo ice

then walked around
Phaik Lean searching dress for a wedding dinner
it's really bored to me!
coz i've nothing to do
==
i jz can say
i long time din go out with a gang of gals d
so i not biasa for shopping
LOL!

Ham keep saying wanna watch movie
but
some of us dun wan
so,CANCEL!

then we went to play Ding Ding
erm...
me,Yiing Yng & Ham din play
we jz saw Phaik Lean and May Hoong play only
well,till half
Yiing Yng suddenly say she saw Yan Ying~
wow~
we quickly run and chase her~
hahax
i 'kuci' her and she get shock!
hoho!
she join with her classmates to have a movie
after that they all gone d
dui~

after that i also back d
aikx
today damn bored la~
hmmmx
jz now my son (wei zai) don't want me this mummy liao
T^T
coz he say feel curious to call me mother
he prefer call me panda,to show his respect
==lll
DUI~

No comments: