20080714

selfish=self-centered!?

3.45pm reach college
walked to canteen to find Raymond
sat down and waited for others
Dynamic reached d,but he didn't saw us =="
then Gungrave and Char Yee come adee
sat down and waited till 4pm
we went up our class

today,i didn't sat with those guys
i sat with Char Yee at another place
our class bored till die!
everytime i listen Eric talk for 10 minutes,
my eyes will starting to close d ==

today eric talked about
-Utilitarianism
-Psychological Egoism
-Ethical Egoism
chim hor??
even he try to make it simple and explain to us
but,i still don't understand about it!T^T
have to try my best to find the meaning myself d

just now he some more ask us to think 2 questions,
1.Always a selfish person will self-centered?
2.Always a self-centered person will selfish?
what you think about it??
you think yes or no??
for me,i think both are NO
but,he gave the answer is 1.YES 2.NO
actually i'm not agree with him lo~
but i don't have any point to argue with him

for me,i think a selfish person is just doesn't willing to share the things with other people only
but not really will self-centered
and the person who self-centered,
also doesn't mean that will selfish 1 lo~

well,our class suppose dismiss on 6pm
but,everytime Eric will dismiss 30 minutes early
so,i ask my dad to come on 5.30pm
but today,he dismiss on 5.40pm!@@"
==
when i ask my dad come on time,he dismiss early
when i ask my dad come early,he dismiss late pulak!

No comments: