20080712

I'm The SURVIVOR!


well,I not sure you see this poster before or not
but I saw it many times in my testimonial in friendster!!!
before that,there's another poster which asking "Who Am I"
actually It's a treasure hunt game!

and today,i went to be the helper~
my station is on Tanjong City Marina
where's it??
it's near QE II!

where's QE II?
It's at Jetty!
4.45am-wake up!>"<
coz today my mum and eldest bro will go to Pulau Pangkor for 2 days trip with my aunts
they bus is 6am
and i have to go to esplanade on 6.30pm
so,we fetched by my dad together
can save the petrol fees!(>O<)

6am-reached esplanade d
i quite surprise
coz quite a number of helpers reached d
i thought 6.30am just will so many people?
anyway,i take the helper's shirt and change it
after that,chairman was starting ask all the helpers to find their checkpoint leader d
however,WHY I CAN'T FIND WAI HUNG a.k.a PANDA WEI 1??
impossible he so small and I can't saw him ah~LOL
why can't found him?coz he's late[i think]

after give some briefing[actually i didn't think got lo]
we started WALK to our destination
which is Tanjong City Marina
we at there set up and discuss about our game
and i wanna to say
Natalie,you are too BT d!so like to ask ppl to roll!

about 10am,contestants started to come d
at 1st,we still can handle it
but finally...
all mix up d and I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE!
some more got a group of BITCH makes me angry!!

WTH?you thought you're cute or pretty?
don't make me vomit k??
pretty than you de girls got a lot!
cute than you 1 got more and more!
your cute,is act out 1
but other girls,they are really cute 1!
what the point you so like to act cute??
friendster open so many accounts
and i saw almost all the same person in the friend list 1
what the point to to open so many?
want to prove you is cute,you is pretty and you is famous??
ALLAH~back home eat shit la!
human's language also don't understand!
[although i'm panda,but i think you is ET,other groups can understand it,but just YOU!]
what mean "wait a while" you know??
if don't know,use the time you act cute to study la~
pretty no use 1~
got brain and manners is better!
and i can say,
TODAY,YOU STEP ON MY TAIL D!
you know panda's tail very short only?
It's hard to step on [i think my friends all know]
some more can let me to scold such a big paragraph!
YOU ARE THE CHAMPION!
even that PIG,i also didn't scold such a big paragraph

after a long long busy time,
finally we can rest d!
we all were exhausted
but,i think i still the lucky person in my station d
coz i'm the only 1 who always stand under the umbrella! ^0^
but hor,i still feel same only la~
me today didn't under the sun,coz last few weeks i already under the sun d!
even more tired than today~
so,it's same only~
don't feel that it's unfair K??
i already blackie d >"<

about 2.45pm
we started clean up our station and WALK back to esplanade againz
si lang Panda Wei,go back also didn't inform my station!
what a good checkpoint leader!?
walked back to esplanade already 3pm d
still cannot back yet
wait and wait and wait~
finally!
me 4.30pm only back~
==

suddenly think dio a funny thing
that is...
just now phine stand beside noi
and she tak sampai his shoulder!
XD

and now,i sleepy d ==
i want see my DA MOUTH and YOGA!!!
i lost the chance to see them in real~
T^T

No comments: