20080703

Don't rob me!

today IT class again
time started same as yesterday-10am

when i just reached school,
Shuh Hoong called me
he asked me no need to wait for him d
coz he might be late
coz by raining & traffic jam

well,Gungrave(a.k.a kern yih) also haven reached yet
but Alvin(a.k.a ah sim) reached d
we waited at the outside of CL4
the class before us already dismissed
then the lecturer want to lock the door adee
before he want locked,he ask us is it the next class de students
then we say 'yes'
then he let us go in and didn't locked the door d

whole class just we 2 in inside only~
coz the door was closed
then i think other classmate though cannot in yet
so i went to open the door
then all started came in CL4 d
LOL

i sat back the place that yesterday i sat
while Gungrave sat Shuh Hoong's place(coz yesterday he sat de place can't on9)
Shuh Hoong was late enter class
but he still on time,not late for the class
just the place beside me was sat by other guys d
SORRY O~
tomorrow i'll reserve for you~XD

today's lesson quite bored
so i on9 & play game while waiting for Ms. Chew teached other students
XD

11.55am-dismiss!
me,Shuh Hoong and Alvin went to take our student ID card
and then i went to pay my fee-RM2720
and i bring cash to pay it!LOL
so now don't rob me d
i have no money d
but most funny is Shuh Hoong say today he might pay the fee
so that i bring it
but just now he say he didn't bring it
swt~!
then after that we also back d
Shuh Hoong fetch Alvin back to his hostel while my dad fetch me back~!

tomorrow will study for 5 hours!!!
don't know i'll gonna mad or not~
LOL

No comments: