20080708

上山下海

After from gurney back to home
on my PC
then i go sleep d...XD
too tired d
coz today 6.45am already woke up

already fall asleep d
1 sTuPiG send me msg
it's woke me up againz!>"<
i hate it!!!
i change it into silence mode
but not a while later
i can heard my phone was vibrating
i thought is the StuPiG send me msg againz
but it vibrate for a long time
then i think it's someone called me d
i look and see "Eugene"(chairperson of the treasure hunt game)
wow~how come he'll phone me 1??
so i answered it
the 1st question he ask me is "panda is it?[laugh]"
>"<
yeah yeah~okay!i know that's sure is lao lang phine told him 1!
then after that he told me the reason he called me
they need my help want me to go to beach to help them be the actor!
OMG!be actor?is it a joke?
whatever la~
since can't sleep d
then they'll call me sure is nobody help them d
so i say OK!

when reached there
only wei siong,han long and wei xin at there
others haven reached yet
after a while,they reached d
after change our attire
start shooting!
damn swt
we all still need to lie down on the sand!
and i think that the video will let the contestants to watch it on this sunday 1 >"<
hope there's no my face inside

after finish shooting
they fetch me back d~

today i when up mountain(TARC there got mountain)
and when to the sea(beach)
LOL!

now damn tired and sleepy
so,GOODNIGHT d!
zzzzzz

No comments: