20080710

Fast

Well,today I have an exam for DOS
ehem,lecturer give us 2 hours time
but many people(include me) just use not enough 1 hour then finish it d
LOL
is it too fast??
coz just got 2 questions only
and i quite confident with it
hope it's will be all correct~
but,it's just 10% of our IT exam only~
LOL

recently,I found out something
something that I not really wanna to say out
[then say lai for what?swt]
just...saja say it lo~
nothing to say ma~
anyway,I feel that it's too fast!!!
last time I totally don't believe about it 1
now,I think I have to believe it d!
what I talking about??
just think and guess it yourself~
or maybe somedays,I'll say out
hahax
sot liao~

today really sien
go to college about 1 hour then back d
back to home nothing to do d
even the homework have to pass up tomorrow 1 I also already done it
\(^o^)/
just haven pass up only
will pass up it later

No comments: