20080611

boringz day

since i didn't have school to go
(T.T...pity galz)
today i woke up on 11am!
wow~
i had slept for 12 hours!
wakakakax
from panda become a pig d~

after read the newspapers
i switch on the computer and started online till now~!
don't jealous that my life so relax~
it's damn sienz when online but doing nothing!

i watch 這裡發現愛 in youtube
but it's buffer takes such a long time
aikx
and the story for me is okok nia~
can't get my any interest to continue watch it
aren't like 公主小妹,櫻野3加1 & 命中注定我愛你
i take a few days to finish watch them d
the 命中注定我愛你 now i already watch till the latest 1 d
need to wait till next week only have the new episode d
==
so now there's only 這裡發現愛 for me to watch
actually i want watch 美味關係
last time i watch till half d
but don't know why last time i watch 1 now have been removed d
>"<
美味關係 actually i think it's also a boring drama lai de~
but i will watch it coz of there's alan kuo,vic and patty in the drama
hehex

anyone got any nice drama to introduce me??
if you want introduce me 鬥牛要不要、翻滾吧!蛋炒飯 & 惡作劇2吻
i'll say thanks to you~
although i know many ppl say those drama quite nice,
but i've not interest with them
LOL
sorry~!

No comments: