20080622

20080621-sweat sweat SWEAT!!!

today,i very late jz wake up
11.15am~
LOL
coz last night i almost 3am jz sleep
XD

after wake up,
on9~
on9 whole noon!

then 7pm went to my uncle's birthday dinner at HOKAIDO(not sure is it spell like this ==)
there can sing karaoke 1
some of my cousins and relatives were went up to sing
and very sweat de things is they ask ME to go sing @@'"
i don't want 1
but don't know who pushed me
some more i almost fall down~>"<
but finally i also went up stage to sing~

then the sweat things coming d
all the songs they have are old songs~
which is not my generation 1
luckily finally i found SHE's songs
i want 热带雨林
but the VCD didn't have it ==
then got 爱呢
then i told the girl that 爱呢 also okay~
but...
i wrong d!
the VCD was NO OK!
the key up and down and up and down~
not the girl's fault
is the VCD!
SWEAT!!!
then the MV also not the original 1
and the controler also don't know how to control the volume 1
huh?sing till i sweat sweat sweat!
luckily all at down there busy with the CRABS!
i think nobody listening what i sing gua?
LOL

almost till end d
1 of my uncle bring along his relatives come
they jz finish a wedding dinner
now,coming the MOST SWEAT things d
as i say,my uncle bring his relatives come who are unknow by the young generation[or jz call as unknown...LOL]
especially me~XD
i'm the youngest!(if didn't count my niece and nephew)

1 of the unknown see got karaoke can sing
straight go up stage and sing herself
she want sing we have feel nothing
although she sing very bad!LOL
but the problem is...
that time all of us want to take photos on the stage!
and the stage jz small only~
and she aren't small size~LOL
my aunties and uncles were no place to stand d
but she still very enjoy herself~
allah~SWEAT!!!

finally,she become the HOT person of our topic~
LOL!
my uncle who birthday was lose to her d...
anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my uncle!^^

No comments: