20080610

10-06-08 part 1-money face Betty

ehem
today i got a lot of things to write~
so please be patient~
as you read my previous article,
you will know today i go to St Xavier's Institution to study d right??
but...
i didn't register be their school's student!
know why?
because that school was suck!

i reached there on 7am
i don't know where to go
luckily i saw yuen tze,my primary school's classmate
she help me to ask her friend
and her friend told me that i have to find the counselling teacher 1st
then only go find the PK HEM
alright,i went to find the counselling teacher
and she let me fill up the forms
and i also inform her that i want reapply transfer school again as there didn't have i want study de subject package
she told me i have to go find PK HEM to get the form

ok~finally fill up all the forms d
she ask me go find the PK HEM
when i went to find her,
she ask me to wait a while
i think she is want to wait more transfer students come as she no need to explain so many times
well,OK!

but i know i think just me want transfer again
so i told her i want apply transfer again
since that moment,the money face come out adee
she keep telling me the MONEY MONEY MONEY!

here's the dialogue between us
"since you register here"
"although you want transfer but you also have to PAY ALL THE FEES!"
"you got apply to transfer here?"
"no.I apply to transfer to MBS."
"then why you didn't go to JPN to apply to transfer to MBS?"
"coz others told me have to come here register then only reapply."
"you can go JPN ask to transfer to MBS,but don't tell them is me ask you go 1"
"Okay.Then now i...."
"if you register here,you have to PAY THE MONEY"
"Okay.i know d,now i go to...."
"you better go JPN and ask,if not since you register here,you have to PAY ALL THE FEES"
"Okay,then now i go and call my parents to fetch me to JPN."
"Okay,remember ya.Don't tell them is i ask you to go 1."
"LOL!Okay!"

it's not Okay K??
what the hell??
open mouth then money
all money money money!
until i want to say a sentence also no chance!
what a suck PK HEM?

some more so 'ke bo'(hen)
ask me to go JPN but keep remind me don't to tell her name!
hello~money face+ke bo eh Betty!
dare to say then dare to admit it la!

just now i ask my heng dai who study at there for 5 years d
i ask him know the PK HEM or not
he say no
but then i just say money face
he ask me,"is it Betty?"
LOL
i think her money face already famous in SXI d
my heng dai even told me
"she's bitch lai de.She won't fuck poor people 1"
LOL
really a BITCH!

2nd person that was suck 1 is the discipline teacher!
shouted me and another gal in front of the bitch
i think she's acting in front of the bitch
she's no manners too!
she scold me when i was talking to the bitch!
and,i haven register as the student of that school
she's no point to scold me!
some more i still don't know the school's rules
can't she told me but not scold me??
what a good displine teacher!

No comments: