20081016

yam cha

morning 11.30 only woke up
XD
eat brunch
then watch movie in PC
online
chit-chat
do assignment

suddenly
someone phone me
that's Ah Wei~~~
he ajak tonight go yam cha with Lacas and Ah Yih~~
well,i wish i can just straight away say OKAY!
but...
i still need my parents' permission
at 1st
they not allowed
coz me last 2 day and ytd only go out with them nia
in addition,they have no time to fetch me
so,i just can reject his invitation d

but
finally
Ah Wei told me if they come and fetch me then i can boh
yeah~
i say 'can'
without asked my parents
>O<
lolxz
so finally i also go out d
wakakakaxz

9.30pm
we went to FACES to eat
but i just drink
large honeydew juice
really LARGE lo~~
i drink since it serve till last
lolxz
everyone finish their food and drink d
left me nia
>"<
we talked and laughed~~
lolxz
everytime with them sure full with joy 1
then about 11.25pm back home d

now...sleepy d
==

No comments: