20081020

BACK!

1st day of study after sem break!
yeah~
i feel my sem break quite fun~
although just go to BM for 1 day
hoho
^O^

today,
as same as usual
reach college about 7.45am
wait for others
again
Hoong absent d
coz of...
can't woke up
lolxz
and well,
i get a big aeroplane~
lolxz
but that's what i can predict it yesterday
so,i didn't angry
hahax

ask lecturer about our assignment that about take photos 1 can or not
hmmmxz
some okay,but some NO
we can either re-take some of the photos
or don't want re-take
we sure prefer re-take la~
hey 20% you know?
don't siao siao ah~

but...
Hoong had change his hair style!!
if we want re-take the photos,we must retake ALL!!
if not,the hair really can't connect with that day take de lo
haixz
we haven't decide yet

after class
we ate
and then i go print my visual comm assignment
then Ah Yih,Ah Yao & Ah Shin go tea room
after i finished print my assignment
only i go find them

stay inside tea room for about 2 hours
then we out d
Ah Shin back hostel
and 3 of us go McD to continue our english group assignment
then Ah Wei go find us
1.50pm back to college

2pm-3.45pm-english class
today's class not bad
quite funny~
hahax

4 something
my mum and dad come fetch me with 2 motors
lolxz
my ass not so big k?
went to free school eat
back home after finish eat

reached home
switch on pc
sit in front of it
no on9~
but is do my assignment!
CD cover
cut and paste~
now almost done d!
left 5% to finish it
haha
but i had waste my 1 stick of glue
=="

No comments: