20081010

holidayzx coming!!!

12pm-2pm ENGLISH CLASS
damn bored
i almost want sleep d
ZzzZzz

actually today got not much things to say
coz...
really bored!!!

oh yeah~
the stupid drop comment in my blog and without let me know who is him/her againz!
he/she say "i so scare you check out who am i lo~"
[the last comment i reply him/her is "you better don't let me check out who are you!]
kao!he/she thought i really can't check out?
i can see his/her IP address 1
just the stupid don't know it only!
recently busy and tired with my assignmentSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
no time for me to waste on a STUPID RUBBISH PIG!

next week sem break~~~ [1 week sem break]
woohoo!
but...a lot of assignmentSSSS waiting for me!!
T^T
now i'm so EXCITE the coming monday!!
coz me and my college friendS going to Bukit Mertajam to lepak~
lolxz

No comments: