20090429

stressful


Last few days Friend D and Friend E complainted that I seldom write about them in my blog wor...
so now I write them in here
Friend D and Friend E,Happy?=)
I think you should know who you are
LOL


Recently I feel damn stressful
espcially I think I need to go learn driving
I hate it!
I hate the uncle!!!
always like to nag me
and scold me
say I don't know how to drive
HEY MAN!If I know how to drive,what's the use I go find you teach?
Siao Ah Pek!


Gonna go for car test next friday
ARGH!!!I feel stressful for it!!!
I think maybe I'm dead for accident in past generation
LOL
if not,I couldn't find out any reason that why I'm so scare in driving
>"<
those who reading this post,PLEASE!
pray hard for me!

besides driving
recently I got a lot of assignmentSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
waiting me to solve it
however,I'm not in mood
I'm tired!!!
how can I release my stress????????????????


Yesterday went Redbox with friendSS
at 1st I tot I can release my stress by singing the fast songs
and make myself HIGH with friends
to forget those things
but unfortunately,met those friends that not really can HIGH
only me,hoong and ah yao at there HIGH
others all take us as jokers or mad person who ran out from TANJUNG RAMBUTAN
WTH?
I dislike it!waste my money for it
if you guys go there to sing those sad songs,next time no need ask me to go along thanks!
unless you pay it for me =)
I don't want waste my money on listening people sing sad songs and make the feel become very low and low
I rather go back sleep ZZZ

recently the only 2 days that make me didn't feel any stress is the 2 days I went to the camp
I miss the time that no need to worry and think about anything!!!
I only need to HIGH with them
LOL


by the way,
I got a new special announcement
which is.........
I don't like anyone ask those sensitive questionS to me
no matter in real life or msn
If I want to say out and share with you,sure I'll write it all in here
so what the point you ask me againz?
okay,I admit I'm 串
I admit it long long time ago
anyway,I appreciate that you so care about me this friend
but sorry,
I dislike people go too close with me
unless I willing to let you go close to me
otherwise,ALL OUT!

No comments: