20090409

I'm not Virgin^^

I'm not Virgin~
Yeah~
you didn't get wrong
Don't be surprise
I really not Virgin....

actually today I didn't planning to blog 1
but since I told Ah Yao that I will use "I'm not Virgin" as my next article's title
hence,now you see I'm blogging
LOL

actually the Virgin that I talking about is horoscope lah~
==lll
LOL
I'm Aquarius baby
not Virgin^^



Oh well~
just now after class and before I went back home
me,Win Win and Phoi Chuin realise this...


DALA!
maybe you didn't know there's what's wrong with the photo
okay,let me explain to you
the 2 doors is the door of 2 computer labs
and we no need to take off our shoes when enter the lab
but in the photo,the new comers
my juniorsssssssssssssssssssssssss
took off the shoes!
LOL
what a special scene?


at 1st we guess maybe they get a joke from the lecturer?
but then got people say that maybe is because today RAIN
shoes wet
so asked them to take off
hmmmxz,good explaination too
cause the carpet might be smelly if it get wet
but today morning I get into the class too
and we no need to take off our shoes~
LOL



you want which pair of shoes?
just take it away ba~
FOC!
=D

2 comments:

怪宝宝™ said...

ahaha...
what a special and memorable scene right??
you have to keep the pictures last long oh~~

cheyenne.L said...

lmfao.funny lar.
know wat.i cant stop laughing when looking at those 'wet' shoes.