20090420

Camp




I went for this camp on last saturday and sunday
It's quite fun
especially the Speaker
OMG!he was so cute!!!

see his cute face?this photo copy from his friendster 1...hahax

the photo he take during the camp

Saturday 7am something I reached there d
fetched by Hoong,Ai Ling and another guy
about 8am many other participants reached
here's I had a interpersonal communication
"OMG?all younger than me?=="
well,all are little sisters,little brothers
Orz

Programme started at 8 something by the stupid MC called our name
they grouped us into 8 groups
each group got about 8-9 persons
my group got 9 persons
as my prediction,I'm the eldest in my group

my group at 1st is the highest in all among the groups
because there got the 2 SS guys
LOL
no matter MC say what
we will answer 'HO!!'(good in hokkien)
make all others tot we are mad and forget to eat medicines
hahax

after some ice-breaking
here's came the Speaker
and start the programme
we play~
we sing~
we eat~
for 1 and half days
I lazy to talk about the details
let you all see the photos can d


playing the game
I was lift up by my group members
I'm not afraid at all
because I believe them
just I wanna say sorry to those guys
because....
you know lah~
my weight aren't a small number digit
LOL


Team Building with my group members


on sunday 2.30pm-4.30pm
there came the NS members
they joined us and had some fun
the camp end up with giving prizes and certificate for the winners and participants
and also take group photo
Take 1

Take 2


the stupid MC-Hoong and ME

-END-
p/s:I'm lazy for talking about the details
because now I just can't use up my brain
I can't really remember all those I done in the camp ==
SHIT!
but what I still can remember is...
the FOOD is MANY!!!
until I felt want vomit!!!

No comments: