20090525

Sem Break

Now having my sem break for 1 week
got a lot assignmentSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS waiting for me
Orz
It maybe quite bored for me to stay at home
and I feel pressure to stay at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aikxz
I WANT RUN AWAY FROM THIS STUPID HOUSE CAN???
anyone want invite me out??
haiz
I know F6 students now are having exam
impossible to ask anyone in F6 to go out this week

tomorrow will go out do assignment ==
then wed-sun I have no any activities!!!
pls rescue me
Sat got 1 day camp in WeiZhong
I wish to go,but...
transport problem
aikxz
if friday go be Fahrenheit's autography's helper ma good lo
night no need come back home
overnight at my sis-in-law's house
then the next day ask people go my sis-in-law's house to fetch me to WeiZhong then can d
but...haiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know sat CLHS will having a mini concert
anyone want invite me go??
NOBODY ==

I know this post is bored
coz I also dunno what to say
==

GOOD LUCK for those having Exam now

No comments: