20090105

Review

Actually I want write about this on 31/12/08
but then I forget about it because of whole day watch Hong Kong's drama
and also busy packed my luggage
I went to Melaka and KL at 1/1-3/1

Okay,now let's review my year 2008

January
-1/1 went to work
it was my 1st time worked as part time
learned new things and knew new friends

February
-my 18th birthday
get a present from my colleagues
thanks for them

March
-nothing special
i think

April
-went travelled to KL with friends
a good experiance
LOL
-1st time watch movie with Phine

May
-spent 2 weeks time in F6

June
-quit from F6
LOL
-enter HCC
knew new friends ^^

July
-joy with new friends
-be I'm Survivor activity helper

August
-1st presentation in college
-buy electric dictionary
RM547 GONE!

September
-went BBQ at beach
-confess something to someone

October
-went BM to play

November
-buy new mobile phone SE K770i
RM770 GONE!

December
-buy new laptop
RM2199 GONE!
-2nd time BBQ at beach
-1st time past my christmas eve at Gurney
-go Kwong Wah School Reporter camp
know few new xiao ji
-end year exam

i think that's all for my year 2008
not really good
and not really bad
but no matter good or bad
it's past d!

No comments: