20090131

Happy Chinese New Year~

I know I'm late to say HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everybody
but
at least better than didn't say right?
LOL

anyway,
my this year Chinese New Year not happy
so bored with it
I didn't went to visit my relatives
just everyday stayed at home
and I unhappy with few people appeared in this CNY
although last time they also appeared
but because didn't have anything happened
so I feel happy last time

-First-
1st day of Chinese New Year get a siao za bor complained me in front of all!
argh!
don't think you is my uncle's wife then I will respect you!
what ass you are?
complained I didn't called you
YES,I admit that that day I didn't called you
that is because when you entered my house
I'm at kitchen,I'm not at sitting room
so how I saw you come in?
and how I called you?
and very funny is
you pointed on me and called cousin's name...LOL!
what a stupid siao za bor you are?
YOU COULDN'T REMEMBER MY NAME!
still COMPLAINED SO MUCH FOR WHAT?
for what leh??
to show that you got power?
you are older?
you must be respect by young people?
PHUI!
you this kind of people won't get my respect!
actually everytime I also got called you,just you didn't listen it
why leh?
coz the pronunciation of 'emm' is silently
then I think your ears also not as sensitive as YOUNG PEOPLE d
so you didn't heard it
XD
nevermind,to let you heard it
maybe next time I'll try to call you siao za bor
see you can listen it or not~
LOL!
[how thoughtful I am~(‵▽′)ψ]

-Second-
An old people
don't want to mention who she is [but I think maybe you can simply guess out who she is]
but without her,then no me d [not my mum la!!]
she's selfish!!
she's unfair!!
she's like to say those fake things to others!!
she's make me dislike her!!
nobody likes her!
now nobody want to let her to stay with them anymore
cause she's old and can't help to do anything d
such as saw clothes,take care child...etc
so now she just come my house to stay!
and she make me lost my private space!!!
I hate you!!!凸(=.=)凸

No comments: