20090112

new sem

today start my new sem
It is a short sem
cause i exemption from Bahasa Malaysia A
so I just have to study 2 subjects for this sem
suddenly felt that get a good result in SPM is important!
why say suddenly??
cause last time i felt that
"cheh~so easy can enter college d,didn't get really very good result for SPM also can lah,study so hard for what?"
but now...
I only know if your result is good,you can exempt from some subjects
which no need to waste your time for it
and no need scare if your result is bad,need to resit for it
and waste RM70!!

9.45am reached college
met ah shin when I just enter college
I went to admin office to see when is our briefing
ah yih say sean told him is 10.30am
but the paper mention is 10.15am
luckily all of us plan 10am to reach college
if not,we'll be late!

go see our last sem examination's result when on the way to LT2

IT102 [last year june take de IT course] -A
MS102 [last year june take de Moral Education] -B
LE101 [English Basic Writing & Study Skill] -B+
MC100 [Human Communication] -B-
MC103 [Visual Communication] -B+
BM103 [Microeconomics] -B-

O.O
OMG!did I see wrong??
the subject that I scare the most MICROECONOMICS get B-!!!
Hooray!!no need see cacing anymore!!
I really scare I'll see him again!
and...I didn't think I can get B- before!
I just hope i can pass for it and no need to see cacing's face again only!
[the best result for this sem just like is B+]
I can get B- is count as not bad d
cause mostly same examinees get C or D or below
those get above c is less and less!

according the paper that Ms Chiang gave us when the lesson start
it wrote that those who get B+ or above 1 can exemption from Spoken English I
but I don't know whether it's true or not
hopefully is true
cause I quite scare with Spoken English
I heard senior said there will always have to debate
GOD!ask me debate in chinese I already don't know how to debate d
some more english...Orz

at 1st quite satisfied with my results
but now
after know my CGPA just 3.1666666666666 only
sad sad sad!!!

but say the truth
I not really study for the exam
I already feel very surprise with my results
I think I'm just lucky for it
especially Microeconomics!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 subjects that I'll study for this sem

Advanced Chinese
- no idea is study about what,hopefully not very hard

Malaysian Studies
- I headache with it...cause it just like a subject which just like history
is it means that a lot of things to memorise??shit!
I'm worst in memorise!
I think I have to work hard for it 囧rz

tomorrow will start the lessons~!

2 comments:

cuteJason said...

加油哦!!!
我会支持你的!!!

pAnDA said...

thx!^^
you add oil too!