20090119

speechless

If got read my previous article
I sure you know that last tuesday I get a senior kicked my ass

Today,same lecture class
but my ass didn't kicked my the senior
LOL
cause today I didn't sit in front of her
but Ah Yih do so
so...
his ass kicked by her!LOL

but
what surprise me is she still can remember me!

I sat in front of her friend
she asked her friend to call me and say 'hi' to me
=="
then she saw my hand got candies
and she asked me "can I want it?"
what I answer?
sure is "YES!" cause I'm so friendly what
LOL

after class,went to a introduction of a competition
bored!!!and it cause me forgot to go out take my fees from my dad!

after the bored thing
come a sweat thing
go for Dance and Drama Club meeting
suddenly become "Booklet and Stage Design" for camp
=="

after meeting
when to Greenlane McD to discuss Malaysian Studies assignment

2pm went to Prangin Mall with Hoong's car
cause Ah Yao haven't eat anything since he woke up
but he don't want to eat McD
and don't know want go where eat also
from E-gate>Batu Lancang>Prangin Mall
LOL

after eat,go for window shopping in Prangin Mall and Komtar Pacific
4pm back to greenlane McD again
asked my mum go there and fetch me back

No comments: