20090723

Stop childish MAN!

Why you wanna be so childish?
I'm SAD for you

anyway,
I'm not angry also
and didn't mind it
cause...everything that you did are nonsense to me~
so what the point I angry it?
LOL

Just...
if can,please STOP it~
because for me
it is a totally childish action that did that to other people!

I think you didn't like people to do that to you~
but why you still like to do so?
It's aren't the 1st time
but is N-times~

Show your respect to others,
if you wish to get other's respect.

For sure,you won't get any respect from me anymore.
I will talk anything as I like to you
Won't care that it is hurt to you
because you never think also~

If you like it,well~okay
If you dislike it,just piss off~

I don't care about it
because if I can choose
I WILL BE CHOOSE NOT TO KNOW YOU
NOT TO BE YOUR FRIEND
=]

No comments: