20090706

I'm happy now =D

Yeah yeah~
I am happy now~~
my mood super duper GOOD!

The biggest pressure for me is released!
wohoo!!

and I happy with my presentation today~
I very satisfied with it!
and some more lecturer also say we did very well
and say congratulation to us too!
before presentation,I had pass up the hardcopy for lecturer 1st
then she roughly look through it
and say our hardcopy is not bad
Hmmm,according this 2
I think our marks should be in a nice number right?
Thank you Miss Ooi!=D

I waste most of my time,energy and mental in this assignment!
and finally get this comment from lecturer
for sure I am happy with it ^^
but this assignment had make my friendship broke a bit T.T
but I think after I apologized to them
it's OKAY d

last friday I had print out most of the hardcopy
left out appendixes only~
although not all finished
that time I already started excited d!
hohox

OK la
after a big excited
I'm tired now
want to go to take a nap
BYE!=P

No comments: