20090624

Hmmm

Recently feel that I will always see the persons that I not really wish to see
no matter is the person I hate
or dislike
=="
Why will like this???

They smile to me
but I not really felt that I wanna to smile to them
but be polite, I still smile to them too

ish!
I felt that I so fake!
I dislike it!
But how?
I have don't know how to do
just keep a black face for them to see I dislike/hate them?

I wonder why some people can be so fake
they won't feel uncomfortable after do that??
I felt very very UNCOMFORTABLE with it!!

But how?
this world need fake people
the more you fake,
the more friends you get

that's why you can see why I am get so few friends
=)

I am straight
I will say out whatever I dislike
but I know not all people can accept it
so I didn't force anyone also
LOL

I dislike socialize
because this world full of fake people
and I dislike fake people
so I keep myself away from others
I'm dissapointed with this world
if I can control everything,
I wish not to born in this world
if not,I wish I'm an animal which didn't have a good brain to think
=)

No comments: