20090612

Fun Game

this whole week busy with assignmentSSSSSSSS
Oh My Buddha!
I'm tired with it!!!


well,
now my mood not so good
suddenly feel like to scold people!!!


actually got a person for me to scold
just I wonder I want waste my money or not
some more that person is I don't know 1
=="


I don't know is girl or boy also
but I feel is boy
because he is Rm7.80
and I didn't feel want be friend with the person also
the person sms me suddenly
and the message just write "你叫什么名字有男友吗几岁"
WTH?do you got manners 1??
want be friend is like this 1?
actually I'm not planning to reply him de
but just too bored and feel want to scold people!!
then I reply him "human,got husband d,100"
(I know I'm guai lan..XD)
then he reply me "我比较喜欢华语我是读华校的"
hmmmx?
you like chinese?
really?
or....actually is you don't understand english?
anyway,nevermind
I reply him"That's your problem"
(LanC kuan come out liao)
"说华语谢谢"
"you can prefer not to reply me 1^^"
"我没骗你哦"
"I didn't say you lie me...where you get my number?"
"不要这样啦"
"what you want now?"
"你说什么哦"
SEE!!he don't understand english
what I guess is correct!^O^
"你现在是想怎样?"
no more reply!?
not want me to reply in chinese?
now in chinese d,how come no reply?
scare me d?
or believe I got husband d?
LOL
it seems a nice game for me to play
hiakxz

2 comments:

-kErN YiH- said...

xD
damn funny leh...

pAnDA said...

a small didi lai de
dunno where he get my number eh
i told him if want find a leng lui mei mei,请过主
XD