20080922

Baby's eyes bigger than me T^T

Today morning
when i reached college
'gham gham hou' Hoong pun reached
lolxz
wait others in canteen
8am only went up to class

today,i not much listen what lecturer teach~
lolxz
everytime also like that 1
chit chat & 发呆

Hoong let me see his nephew's photo
looks cute~~
and his eyes were big!!!
bigger than mine!!
T^T
(p/s:he borned on last monday...until now only 1 week nia)

9 something-class dismiss!
everyone ate in canteen
i didn't eat
coz morning i got eat some bread before go to college
after they finish ate
they back d
left me and Hoong~
(coz i asked him to accompany me!^O^)

12.30pm-Lacas' class dismiss!
come and find us
then Hoong back d
coz he is sleepy
and actually i asked him to accompany me till 12pm only
well,really thanks to him!!!

2pm-4pm-LE101(English class)
sleepy lo~
my eyes keep closing themselves
i can't control them
lolxz

No comments: