20090219

Sleepy bugs please go away!

Recently feel like I sleep too much
and always feel sleepy Orz
I told everyone
everyone say "Because you is panda"
SWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sleepy bugs!please get out from my life!!!
ARGH!!!

my busy life for this sem is gonna end
almost all of my assignment done!
Malaysian studies just left up the hardcopy haven't print out
tomorrow will go ITS to print it
Advanced Chinese essay I got done 1 already
but damn low standard!
the reading report I write till 600+ words already
if lecturer say can,then I completed done it already
now...I just waiting for the examination!

oh ya!
I had decide what I gonna choose for my major
I'll choose Public Relation And Advertising
choose it is for my future
and of course a bit is because of my lovely dad =D
broadcast is hard to get a job in malaysia
and the chance of job is mostly in Kuala Lumpur
I not really like Kuala Lumpur
and of course,I don't want leave my dad
not because I don't know how to be independent
just because I don't want to let him to worry about me
if I work in KL
he sure damn worry and miss me
who call me is his the one and lovely daughter wor?
LOL

I think I won't regret about it
and I know many people say that PR is hard to study
because there will be many theories
but I'll will add oil for it!
cause this is the road that I choose myself!
just pray and wish me will success for it!
=)

No comments: