20090215

2nd presentation for MS

last friday(13/2) had my 2nd presentation for Malaysian studies
it is the last presentation for this subject
well,I quite satisfied with myself
I already done my best d
if you feel it is no good
I also boh huat d
everything pass d
can't go back anymore

this time presentation was not as nervous as the 1st time
we start our presentation with a video
and I do the opening
the opening...is not very good
I feel la~

our preparation for this presentation is ZERO
lol
we monday meet at my house to do
I just told my groupmates to find what
then go back do our own
the day before presentation meet again
but finally didn't do anything
cause of the line problem
we can't online do it
and finally we go Queensbay to walk
LOL
and met a condition that 3 of us didn't met before
hmmmxz,what we met?
only we 3 know it~
haha
cause it not a proud things,so I don't want mention about it
but what I won't forgot is
LETAK BAWAH! XD

2 comments:

cheyenne.L said...

lol.know what.at least u guys dare to look at dat old man during presentation.*clap clap*
notice that i only stare at the laptop during presentation.?lol.
btw u guys done a good job in the end.^^

pAnDA said...

stare at the laptop 1 not just only you
many ppl do so
lolx

i seldom stare at the ah pek la
only when got show photos,then i say 'this photo is .....' then only see him once
LOL