20090326

happy^^

today went to Gurney~~
went sing K with Zhi How and Ah Yih
hohox
3 of us 1st time siao together~

reached at 1pm
met ZH at redbox
after booked room for 2pm
accompany him went to Chopper Board to eat his lunch
get a plate of salad poh pia (not sure what it called ==") from his friend
FOC!

after he finished his lunch
went to meet Ah Yih
actually is he say want reached on 1pm de
but coz on his way to Gurney was traffic jam!
he 1.30pm only reached

still got half hour
went to find Lacas
we tot he will work
manatau...he din work =="
but he still in the shop that he work
at there chat
he will having a movie at 2pm with his friend
after chat a while
he went to cinema with his friend d
and we also went to redbox to wait
when we just walked in Redbox
I saw someone look familiar
Mr. Teoh Kin Leu!
my ex-partner when I worked last time!
last time looked samseng
but now?
I feel he looked dai dai =="
sorry >"<
really unexpected will see him today
we quite long time din met each other since last year both of us also stopped work in Metrojaya

2pm get our room
and start SING!!
well,very funny coz we translate the lyrics to other language
no any aim
just...saja kacau the one who singing
XD

5pm finished sing
went to walk a round
just A ROUND
then we backed d
why?
coz nothing to walk
hahax

asked Ah Yih dropped me at Midland 1-Stop on his way to home
Thanks!^^

the reason I go there is because of Popular Sales
Wow~people mountain people sea~
but I think won't more than yesterday
and because the time I go is 5++pm
many people go there after work

many books got 90% discount for the popular card members!!
I wanna buy them!!!
I want buy many books
but my pocket was not allowed
T.T
so sad
some books is damn cheap!!
RM20++ book get 90% discount become RM2++!
CHEAP or not??
Finally I just bought this 4...
[from lef to right]
1st is cooking book (for my mum 1)
2nd is love story book [I think so] (sure is for me)
3rd is write by a doctor about the patient he met (mine also...but now I regret to buy it,coz it not ask nice as I think ><...but nevermind la...it just cost me RM2.90 only...lolx)
4th is about teach us how to talk in front of public (I bought it because I think it is useful for me when presentation^^)
met Ee Von when I finding books
asked her tomorrow bring the cert for me~
met Lay Yin when I finding books too
met Kok Liang also (I think is him la )
met Alex when I wanna back
asked him "you work ah?"
manatau kena he shoot "no,I stand here for you to see only"
=="
~END for today~
will go again tomorrow to take my cert
and buy books again...hiak hiak^^

No comments: