20090822

I miss XXXXXXX

Just read a post from Ming Ming's blog
It's about her hdx 1

yeah~
it make me think back my last time de HD too
erm...long time didn't chat with him d
actually yesterday got chat with him
but just 'Hi' 'How are you'
then our conversation end
=="

Well,I miss the time when we just know each other
actually not just him
is every friend that I know
most of the friend that I know were very close and can chat anything happily when we just know each other

however,time flies
environment changed
everyone changed
everything changed
friendship also changed
all end up with less contact
and also no more topic to chat
(that's why I believe that NOTHING WILL BE FOREVER)

after graduated from secondary school
I less contact with anyone
no topic to chat also
few months come out together once
everytime the topic??
ans:CLHS F6 students' gossip
some I even don't know them =="

Now those who I always chat with are friends in college
I wonder after I graduate from college
who still I contact?

No comments: